Great Time-Passers Until New Leaf is Released?

MisterM

The Hash Slinging Slasher
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Small Mailbox
I don't know about you guys, but, for me, it just seems like time is going by awfully slowly for me. I mean, I know it isn't, but, sense the wait could still take a few months, it only SEEMS to me like it's going by slowly. So, that said, anyone know of any good ways to pass the time?:confused:

Same, its taking awful long for each day to pass when you're this close to a game you've been waiting for since 2011... :(

This happened to me too so I found a great solution... Ignore the game. That's what did! I got hyped for a month then I forced myself to ignore it for three. It can be used several times and I even made myself stop coming on this forum because of it. Time has flown! Though now that it's almost here this solution is impossible for me so I moved to something else. I'm making my own guide for the game. It'll take awhile so you could always try this :)

*reads topic*

*OP does not have the game*

*read OP's title*

Nope. That's off.

Hmm.

On topic:
Wild world or city folk.

- hibernate
- study (this is basically a joke)
- cry (this isn't)
- play older animal crossing games <---the most obvious/best answer

I've been playing a bit of Wild World lately. Playing the Turnip market has been especially fun as I never really did that before. The first thing I'm doing when New Leaf is released is pinning a Turnip Prices thread. :D

Quitting about about 30 days before release is probably a good idea so I don't get burned out on AC before New Leaf is even out. I recommend this to anyone else playing GC/WW/CF right now.

Try Playing "A New Beginning" or if you are not in the USA or interesting in farming, play Animal Crossing Wild World, or Style Savvy Trendsetters.

I've been playing a bit of Wild World lately. Playing the Turnip market has been especially fun as I never really did that before. The first thing I'm doing when New Leaf is released is pinning a Turnip Prices thread. :D

Quitting about about 30 days before release is probably a good idea so I don't get burned out on AC before New Leaf is even out. I recommend this to anyone else playing GC/WW/CF right now.

I 100% agree with this. I started playing WW and was really enjoying it, but I could see myself burning out in the near future, so I decided to quit playing.

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon is coming out on the 24th and also play CF and WW those are great things to play before the game comes out

I'm doing a run through of the first Luigi's Mansion, then I'm going to play through Dark Moon!

After that I have no idea what I'll be doing. Hopefully getting a job. xD

I made a list of things I wanted to plan out once a week until it releases. For example: town name, character name, character face, town map, villagers, specific community projects I want, found a bunch of qr patterns I want to try out...

Back