• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ok, which one should I get?

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I have saved up some dollars, and I'm going to the store tommorow.
What should I get? I have narrowed it down to 2 games: Tetris DS or Metroid Prime Hunters? My brother has hunters, and I've sorta played it when he was asleep. Its a fun game. Now all I need to know is, how fun is Tetris? :wacko:

I don't know how fun Tetris is, but you should get Metroid Prime: Hunters...

Actually, screw that. If you have a GBA, get one of the FE games. If you have a GCN, then you MUST get Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. Best GCN game, hands-down.

[quote="Shadow_] I vote for waiting on New Super Mario Bros! [/quote]
If that is an option, than i'd choose that.

Otherwise, I would pick MP:H over tetris (evven though I have both) just because of all the people and friends that have it.

I'd love to have both, but MPH got the win, mainly because they were out of Tetris, and there was only one MPH left.

:eek:

I will get Tetris DS, eventually, I love Tetris, and my favorite DS game is Meteos.

FreddieMercury91 said:
I'd love to have both, but MPH got the win, mainly because they were out of Tetris, and there was only one MPH left.

I will get Tetris DS, eventually, I love Tetris, and my favorite DS game is Meteos.
meteos is a fun game

:) but why did they add a story to a game like that... >_< I guess they sorta had to.. in a way...

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
FreddieMercury91 said:

meteos is a fun game

:) but why did they add a story to a game like that... >_< I guess they sorta had to.. in a way...
I think the story is fine.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Well have you ever played a tetris or MP game?
Yes. Tetris for Saga, A little bit of my brothers Metroid Prime Hunters, Metroid Prime, Metriod Prime 2, and Metroid Fusion. :yes: The reason why I'm thinking Tetris is because I've played a lot of Metroid in my time, not enough tetris!

:p

(I didnt go to the store yesterday because I told my mom that I wanted to wait and see what you people thought. Now I dont have the chance to go again until tommorow.)

Back