• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Red Turnips

Username

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ok so i was playing AC:WW today (sunday) and i stepped outside to water my turnip (that i bought last sunday) and found that it was no where to be seen. I can't have lost it because i planted it right next to my house so i wouldent forget where it was.
I was wondering if they only stay for a week or if theres something i'm doing wrong or whether its just a glitch.
:)

Maybe you shouldn't have planted it right next to your house? I'm not sure. I've heard of saplings being planted next to your house disappearing, but not turnips. You're sure it didn't go rotten?

Maybe you shouldn't have planted it right next to your house? I'm not sure. I've heard of saplings being planted next to your house disappearing, but not turnips. You're sure it didn't go rotten?

Totally sure, it was there on saturday, and if they rot, they don't just disappear, you have to dig them up.
But since this happened (it was about 2 weeks ago) I had another red turnip that didnt disappear and i was able to sell it for 16,000 bells! I'm guessing it was just a glitch.

Back