Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Justin rushed to equip his slingshot to shoot it down but somehow managed to eat his turnips in the process instead.

My life.

Help.

When I was a kid, I didn't understand how the stalk market worked. So whenever I bought turnips from Joan, I would eat them before they went bad, because I didn't understand why the prices changed all the time.

I'm restarting Wild World right now. Gonna play the stalk market.

I never played in WW since I didn't know what it was

Then when I came to TBT and found out what it was on CF I did it for a few weeks until my friend duped 30,000,000 bells for me b/cos i was dumb and didnt understand how to play legit LOL

so will be fun trying to do that.

I've made the day be March 17 which is a sunday and I'm gonna try start with ~1,000 bells and only use turnips for my source of income, see how that works out. I'll probably TT a bit since it'll be annoying having to wait another week to get profit but i'll see how I go

LOL **** that **** turns out no Joan during time travel

Last edited:
I'm restarting Wild World right now. Gonna play the stalk market.

I never played in WW since I didn't know what it was

Then when I came to TBT and found out what it was on CF I did it for a few weeks until my friend duped 30,000,000 bells for me b/cos i was dumb and didnt understand how to play legit LOL

so will be fun trying to do that.

I've made the day be March 17 which is a sunday and I'm gonna try start with ~1,000 bells and only use turnips for my source of income, see how that works out. I'll probably TT a bit since it'll be annoying having to wait another week to get profit but i'll see how I go

LOL **** that **** turns out no Joan during time travel

You... You tried Jake.

I'm sitting on about 44k worth of turnips right now... Come on Nook, these are some fine turnips. Buy them for 598 or something!

Once upon a time there was a balloon in the sky.Little did i know when i shot it,it would land in the river :(

Back