have you ever had any good/lucky kills/games?

Furry Sparks

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I have

:p my lucky kill was someone was running to a health, they were sorta far away from me. I had the sniper out WITHOUT THE SCOPE BEEING USED i was running after him, randomly fired and i got a headshot and killed him

:p the good game i had was when i got 5 headshot kills and 2 kills without beeing killed

:p all with the sniper and agenst pkmnmastersamus

:p I OWNED YOU!!!!!!!

:p

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
I have

:p my lucky kill was someone was running to a health, they were sorta far away from me. I had the sniper out WITHOUT THE SCOPE BEEING USED i was running after him, randomly fired and i got a headshot and killed him

:p the good game i had was when i got 5 headshot kills and 2 kills without beeing killed

I dont think i've ever had a lucky kill...

TwilightKing said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
I have

I dont think i've ever had a lucky kill...
Yes, but you have been killed luckily before. :lol:

Today I had an unlucky game :\

I beated someone and before the time runned out, he disconected and I was disconected and it counted me as a loss and a disconect.

Back