• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Time of Music?

I must say, 3 AM is a beauty. However, I dislike the space with percussion only. They should have added an instrument to fill that space in - for example; an accordion.

The 3 AM in Wild World is just lovely. Staying up until 3 just to hear the music was one of my memories.
I love the new soundtrack too, they all sound great.

Yep, the percussion section is a tad jarring, but somehow, I feel that it fits.

It creates this mildly-unstable feeling, which I think matches that time of morning - the edge between 'exhausted' and 'too exhausted to sleep'.

By the way, I've played Wild World for years, but never did get around to hearing the 3 a.m. Hmm, I might boot up my town tonight and give it a listen. *has neglected her WW town this week*

~ Marie

Actually, you can listen to a video on YouTube. Search up 'ACWW 3 AM'. I'm sorry I cannot give you a link, as I'm posting from a mobile device.

Although it's just a rendition of the main theme, 8am is my favourite. 11pm comes in a close second.

As a matter of fact, why don't I list my comments for each hourly music below?
12AM: It's a decent tune overall. I liked it when the piano goes from one ear to the other when I listen to it through my headphones.
1AM: This used to be my favourite, but it fell a few places due to it being repetitive. It's definitely the equivalent to CF's 2AM.
2AM: It doesn't quite live up to the previous games expectations of '2AM' but I like the electric guitar and its long length.
3AM: A pretty likeable song. Like Officer Berri said, it's rather bouncy, and I add that it has this feeling of curiosity to it.
4AM: MUCH better than CF's 4AM tune. It gives off a rather mysterious feeling, and-Jinkies! I found a clue!
5AM: A steel drum/piano rendition of the main theme. It's nice, but because 8am and 8pm had main theme renditions already, this felt unnecessary.
6AM: I quite like this tune. Two instruments play separately, then harmonize together before it loops. The violin helps bring it all together.
7AM: The latter half is beautiful. It gives out a hopeful vibe of having a great day today.
8AM: A perfect morning rendition of the main theme. Definitely sets the mood it was going for.
9AM: Starts you off where 8AM left, carrying you through a cheerful morning carrying a steaming hot cup of MAIN THEME.
10AM: I feel like romping through a forest. Full of mushrooms. (Beware the Forest Mushrooms...)
11AM: 40 seconds of pure morning bliss, I love it. It feels like there's a barbershop quartet humming in this!
12PM: A rather decent tune, with a prominent two-beat rhythm playing throughout and the occasional steel drum outburst.
1PM: Reminds me of CF's 6am. It somehow gets me in a mambo mood for some reason.
2PM: This one is rather odd. The first half has traces of the main theme's second half, while the second half is just odd overall. Confused yet?
3PM: A rather upbeat and cheerful tune. An Animal Crossing music staple.
4PM: CF's 4pm accordions say hello. It's a very laid back song, with a good echo-like portion before it loops.
5PM: I've heard it ties back to PG's 5pm. It's a great tune overall, it reminds me of shopping at a reasonably well-off mall.
6PM: I liked the echo-like parts of this tune. Now this seems out of the blue, but two of the notes scream out 'Sim Broadway' for some reason.
7PM: A three layered cake of a song with a sweet after taste which fades away slowly. It was a delicious cake by the way.
8PM: I love how this contrasts with 8am in terms of mood setting. (Does this seems familiar, JezDayy?)
9PM: Apparently, the marimbas are back to haunt you while you try to sleep! Now all we need are some accordions, then it will be a true WW/CF callback.
10PM: 'Unique' is how I describe this song; it has a unique set of rhythm and instruments. How, um, unique.
11PM: A brilliant melancholic song. You can picture yourself standing at the beach alone, listening to the ocean waves as the current day fades away into nothingness...

Ok we all love the music that plays in the background whilst your playing animal crossing. But which is you favorite? (New Leaf only)
If you don't have the game yet, you can always check the music out on YouTube :)

My personal favorite is 10pm, its so relaxing and cute <3 <3

Thanks JezDayy for the videos!! :)

That is also my favorite. It's cute to hear it. ;)

Funny thing is, satellitestorm, is I was picking mushrooms in the forest area in Magician's Quest at 10 am this morning!

Back