• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bulerias got owned, lolpwnt

lol i got teh pwnt.

:eek:

But I won a match or two.. You won more, though...

Kudos for being an awesome hunter.

^_^

POKEFAB said:
Heh, funny thing is, I'm using Samus for my Sniping.
Why's that? If I have to, I can hide for as long as I want, and they'll never find me. And if they do, they'll have a painful surprise. Trace's cloak is invaluable.

Yeah but eventually this thing comes up on the other players screen while your invis (with trace) saying cheater is hideing and it shows where you are.

PS- Trace is cheap, I snipe with Samus!

Glactor said:
Yeah but eventually this thing comes up on the other players screen while your invis (with trace) saying cheater is hideing and it shows where you are.

It's called "Coward Revealed", I think... And yeah, the player can't "see" you, but if you stay in one spot for long, then you get a small white circle around you, doesn't matter if you're invisible or not.

Glactor said:

He takes more skill than you think, you just need patience and accuracy to get headshots. It takes a long time, though. I've watched some people for about a minute, just waiting for the opportunity to take him out.

FreddieMercury91 said:
POKEFAB said:
Heh, funny thing is, I'm using Samus for my Sniping.
Why's that? If I have to, I can hide for as long as I want, and they'll never find me. And if they do, they'll have a painful surprise. Trace's cloak is invaluable.
I know how it feels to fight a Trace user.. It's annoying and cheap.

Back