• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How far are you in adventure mode?

Tennis=Life

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I just beat the Spire planet. It took me 3 tries to beat Weavle at the end of the level! So now I unlocked 2 more planets.

I just beat Vector Outpost, with Sylux. Going after Arcterra...

2 Octoliths, trying to get the first one from Vesper Outpost, having trouble beating Version 2.0 of that thing that's guarding it.

I've already beaten the first four planets... so four Octoliths? I've never ran in to any trouble with the bosses or hunters, the game is pretty simple. I just got the Shock Coil, and am chasing the 1st artifact on my return to the Celestial Archives.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
I just beat the Spire planet. It took me 3 tries to beat Weavel at the end of the level! So now I unlocked 2 more planets.
I'm at the same place. But i found weavel pretty easy...

i have 2, and i have 4 weapons including power beam a, each of my weapons can hold 160 shots, and i can hold 35 missles. I only have 199 hp though... and i can't get to the boss of the ice planet, aperently i don't have the 3rd artifact... but i swear i got it.

edit: i now have 3 octoliths and i have 399 energy

:)
All i have to do is face sylux and i will have faced everyone, but i still have him unlocked.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
How do you get weapons? And where?
You get wepons as you progress in the game.

Here are my current stats:

699 Health Points
4 Ocoliths

Wepons:
  • Volt Driver
  • BattleHammer
  • Imperialist
  • Judicator
  • Magmaul
  • Shock Coil (That is all of them!)
LogBook:
Lore 53%
Bioform 50%
Object 62%
Equipment 96%
Total 55%

Game:
60% Complete
50% Octoliths

Not trying to brag just stating a fact.

;)

I have 3 octoliths, almost 4, beating "The Big Giant Eye Thing" 2.0, and close to unlocking my last bounty hunter, Trace.

Edit: 4 octoliths now, unlocked all hunters via Adventure mode.

FreddieMercury91 said:
I've already beaten the first four planets... so four Octoliths? I've never ran in to any trouble with the bosses or hunters, the game is pretty simple. I just got the Shock Coil, and am chasing the 1st artifact on my return to the Celestial Archives.
i'm wheere he said

:p

FreddieMercury91 said:
I probably won't play adventure mode for a while, it is more fun to play WiFi.
I agree. only from time to time do i play single player.

i never did think that I would meet another queen fan on these forums. wow.

TwilightKing said:
FreddieMercury91 said:
I probably won't play adventure mode for a while, it is more fun to play WiFi.
I agree. only from time to time do i play single player.

i never did think that I would meet another queen fan on these forums. wow.
Yeah, Freddie Mercury (and Zaphod Beeblebrox) are my idols.

:D

Anyways, the single player mode is really a joke, the bosses are all just improvements on two types.

Back