• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Able Sisters Discussion

Thanks for the ideas guys. We'll be making some major changes to this board closer to the worldwide release and removing the Beta label. :)

Would be awesome to have a feature to browse only male clothes then. I'm tired to browse pattern elsewhere to see that 80% of the stuff is for girls :)

I'm getting the New Leaf 3DS XL bundle and I don't know about some of the features. How do I scan QR codes for AC? I only plan on using QR codes for animal crossing patterns. Do I get an app? Is it free? Do I access it from the Animal Crossing game if I want to scan for patterns? Sorry for the confusing questions, you guys are great :)

I'm getting the New Leaf 3DS XL bundle and I don't know about some of the features. How do I scan QR codes for AC?

You need to unlock a machine at the Able Sister's. It will let you scan QR codes and make QR codes for your patterns.

Ahh. For just AC characters, or as an example?

I meant as an example.

Like if someone likes Harvest Moon and waits HM themed outfits, paths, etc than they'd put [Coordinating Ideas]Harvest Moon as the main thread title.
Same with Animal Crossing characters, final fasntasy, etc.
Than anyone who had HM/AC/FF/etc ideas could put the QR there instead of 50000 threads with Seperated by Outfits, paths, etc.

I meant as an example.

Like if someone likes Harvest Moon and waits HM themed outfits, paths, etc than they'd put [Coordinating Ideas]Harvest Moon as the main thread title.
Same with Animal Crossing characters, final fasntasy, etc.
Than anyone who had HM/AC/FF/etc ideas could put the QR there instead of 50000 threads with Seperated by Outfits, paths, etc.

There ARE tags y'know

Would be awesome to have a feature to browse only male clothes then. I'm tired to browse pattern elsewhere to see that 80% of the stuff is for girls :)

Agreed! ^_^
BTW, anyone come across any Yu-Gi-Oh themed stuff?

Agreed! ^_^
BTW, anyone come across any Yu-Gi-Oh themed stuff?

Yep!

38ZNi.jpg

Ooh! Octavia, has anyone ever told you that you are made of some serious awesomesauce?
Thank you!! Where did you find that? ^_^

No need to give me credit, I don't make these after all. I'm glad to help though! I got it from here.

I suggest giving it a look, it has a lot of QR codes from anime, video games, vocaloid and a few other goodies.

Has anyone come across pattens for hellsing? Was looking for Alucard and Seras costumes.

How do you find the tools to make these and distribute online? Can you have as many as you want? How can you save them if you run out of room in your clothes on the DS?

ok so can someone please explain to me how to unlock the feature to import designs. I see alot of cute designs and I'm friends with sable and yet i still am completely lost help me?

I think once you befriend Sable, you'll need to continue chatting with her, eventually the qr machine'll pop up in shop

Back