Able Sisters Discussion

I want to make QR clothes...but I don't know the basics. Are there any sites with tutorials?

So far I only have this link as reference.

I'd like to ask a question, if that's all right.
I've been trying to upload designs, but I'm having trouble with the Image Share function. I tried through Facebook, but it said something about an app not being ready. Am I missing something?
Also, I don't have a Twitter. Should I make one and see if it'll work through that instead?

I've been trying to upload designs, but I'm having trouble with the Image Share function. I tried through Facebook, but it said something about an app not being ready. Am I missing something?
Also, I don't have a Twitter. Should I make one and see if it'll work through that instead?

Ugh, I'm in a similar situation ! None of the previous supported sites through the 3DS seem to work anymore....
The only reliable way I've seen to upload screenshots/QRs is by removing your SD card and putting it into your PC and accessing the images there. If you even have a PC that does that anymore LOL, mine doesn't (it does without SD card removal, which old 3DS can't do).

I tried a bunch of image sharing sites and nothing worked for uploading, but I did not try Twitter either. I also don't have it, so if it does work for you, please update !!

Last edited:

Ugh, I'm in a similar situation ! None of the previous supported sites through the 3DS seem to work anymore....
The only reliable way I've seen to upload screenshots/QRs is by removing your SD card and putting it into your PC and accessing the images there. If you even have a PC that does that anymore LOL, mine doesn't (it does without SD card removal, which old 3DS can't do).

I tried a bunch of image sharing sites and nothing worked for uploading, but I did not try Twitter either. I also don't have it, so if it does work for you, please update !!

Ye I do this too. Just save as screen shot and upload manually! Twitter works for me as well if you don?t have the SD card slot option. I have one specifically to link to my Nintendo accounts on 3ds and switch :>

Last edited:
Yep, Dizzy is right ! I just tried myself and screenshots will actually upload no problem onto twitter ! :) Thanks a million.

I think I will try Twitter, thank you both! (As much as I'd like to try the SD card option, I'd have to take my DS apart to do so, and I don't want to accidentally break it ': D )

Back