• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Able Sisters Discussion

I want to make QR clothes...but I don't know the basics. Are there any sites with tutorials?

So far I only have this link as reference.

I'd like to ask a question, if that's all right.
I've been trying to upload designs, but I'm having trouble with the Image Share function. I tried through Facebook, but it said something about an app not being ready. Am I missing something?
Also, I don't have a Twitter. Should I make one and see if it'll work through that instead?

I've been trying to upload designs, but I'm having trouble with the Image Share function. I tried through Facebook, but it said something about an app not being ready. Am I missing something?
Also, I don't have a Twitter. Should I make one and see if it'll work through that instead?

Ugh, I'm in a similar situation ! None of the previous supported sites through the 3DS seem to work anymore....
The only reliable way I've seen to upload screenshots/QRs is by removing your SD card and putting it into your PC and accessing the images there. If you even have a PC that does that anymore LOL, mine doesn't (it does without SD card removal, which old 3DS can't do).

I tried a bunch of image sharing sites and nothing worked for uploading, but I did not try Twitter either. I also don't have it, so if it does work for you, please update !!

Last edited:

Ugh, I'm in a similar situation ! None of the previous supported sites through the 3DS seem to work anymore....
The only reliable way I've seen to upload screenshots/QRs is by removing your SD card and putting it into your PC and accessing the images there. If you even have a PC that does that anymore LOL, mine doesn't (it does without SD card removal, which old 3DS can't do).

I tried a bunch of image sharing sites and nothing worked for uploading, but I did not try Twitter either. I also don't have it, so if it does work for you, please update !!

Ye I do this too. Just save as screen shot and upload manually! Twitter works for me as well if you don?t have the SD card slot option. I have one specifically to link to my Nintendo accounts on 3ds and switch :>

Last edited:
Yep, Dizzy is right ! I just tried myself and screenshots will actually upload no problem onto twitter ! :) Thanks a million.

I think I will try Twitter, thank you both! (As much as I'd like to try the SD card option, I'd have to take my DS apart to do so, and I don't want to accidentally break it ': D )

Back