• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Able Sisters Discussion

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
MO2Imjj.png

Discuss your ideas, questions, suggestions, etc. in this thread.

Last edited:
In the rules thread, it mentions that we can post patterns we did not make as long as we provide credit. If we don't have the exact source, can we at least post what website we received it from?

In the rules thread, it mentions that we can post patterns we did not make as long as we provide credit. If we don't have the exact source, can we at least post what website we received it from?
Just post the source you got it from. There's no way for us to know if it's the original source or not. Just try to get the original source and if someone wants their design taken down, we will take it down.

I think that there should be a patterns thread in the NL board (as you said) and then possibly a requests sub board coming off the NL one? Or even just another thread sticky to the top.

What if you can't find the original creator of the design?

Would it be alright to have some sort of 'host the images you repost yourself' rule? image leeching probably hurts the orignal artist and if the image goes down for some reason on the blog then it's lost. :(

Would it be alright to have some sort of 'host the images you repost yourself' rule? image leeching probably hurts the orignal artist and if the image goes down for some reason on the blog then it's lost. :(

Yes, please do rehost the images on Imgur or Photobucket if possible. Already I'm noticing a couple posts with the images gone down. I really don't want to but if they aren't fixed soon I'll have to delete the threads as noted in the rules.

This is a great idea!! Because I didn't know where to find any sites that have qr codes on, so thanks for coming up with this idea :D I'm certain I will have every pattern I want by the day it comes out >:3

Yes, please do rehost the images on Imgur or Photobucket if possible. Already I'm noticing a couple posts with the images gone down. I really don't want to but if they aren't fixed soon I'll have to delete the threads as noted in the rules.

Can you tell me how to rehost them? I want to help out since I saw patterns taken down as well.

I thought there was a way to upload them to TBT instead of an external source?

I thought there was a way to upload them to TBT instead of an external source?

Oh yeah, you can TBT upload as well. We've had a few issues with it though so that's why I didn't mention it.

I have a silly question I don't have the game (can't read a lick of Japanese and I could never afford to buy Japanese game and a system) so I apologize if this is really obvious... but when a person gets a QR code for their patterns, how do they go about getting a picture to save it? And how do they get it off their 3DS and onto a computer? I'm really dumb when it comes to technology. :p

I have a silly question I don't have the game (can't read a lick of Japanese and I could never afford to buy Japanese game and a system) so I apologize if this is really obvious... but when a person gets a QR code for their patterns, how do they go about getting a picture to save it? And how do they get it off their 3DS and onto a computer? I'm really dumb when it comes to technology. :p

You save the picture/screenshot to the SD card in your 3DS. Then just put the SD card in your computer to transfer the files. Alternatively, you could upload them to a site directly using the 3DS Internet Browser.

Is there any possible way to 'favorite' them without having to bookmark

Is there any possible way to 'favorite' them without having to bookmark

I suppose you could Subscribe to the thread but that's a very roundabout way.

Back