• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I feel... unsafe. ;_;

TwilightKing said:
oh, i dont want to kill you, i want the bells FOR killing you

^_^
Still, I get fragged in the process.

:'(

TwilightKing said:
POKEFAB said:
Yeah, it's sort of a curse being good at MP:H..
I wouldnt mind having that curse

:p
After a while, you would. It's sort of like being rich and famous.

Sometimes, it PWNs so hard its jawesome, but then sometimes, you wish you were never rich/famous.

I don't...maybe.

:p im trying to kill someone else. *points to the other guy who posted on top of this message* Yeah....
(there are a lot of "to kill lists" on this board lately)

DS_MARKER said:
I don't...maybe.

:p im trying to kill someone else. *points to the other guy who posted on top of this message* Yeah....
I started the fad. I kinda regret it now. >_>

Bulerias said:
DS_MARKER said:
I don't...maybe.

I started the fad. I kinda regret it now. >_>
Yeah, but I like the idea.. Sorta mafia-ish.

Glactor said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
Because you have a bounty on your head

:p and you're the best bounty hunter at tbt
I wouldn't say that now.
'Tis true, Glactor's probably more powerful than I am in all aspects. His aim is killer. 0_O

Bul just thinks everyone is out to get him. In reality, everyone is just out to kill everyone else.

Shadow_] Bul just thinks everyone is out to get him. In reality said:
<small><small><small><small>not-so-[/size]</small></small></small></small>Almighty Bul???

DarthGohan1 said:
<small><small><small><small>not-so-[/size]</small></small></small></small>Almighty Bul???
well, i'm sure everyone Would like to kill the <small><small><small><small>not-so-</small></small></small></small> almighty Bul, but few get the chance

Bulerias said:
Glactor said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
Because you have a bounty on your head

:p and you're the best bounty hunter at tbt
I wouldn't say that now.
'Tis true, Glactor's probably more powerful than I am in all aspects. His aim is killer. 0_O
I know.. Like, you could be running and jumping and whatnot, and he STILL gets a head shot with the Imperialist!

TwilightKing said:
DarthGohan1 said:
well, i'm sure everyone Would like to kill the <small><small><small><small>not-so-</small></small></small></small> almighty Bul, but few get the chance

I could read that without quoting the post. >_>; When I beat you in MPH, we'll see who'll be crying.

Glactor's better than me, it's a fact... he's very hard to beat...

Bulerias is telling the truth..

If you don't believe him, play Glactor; he'll make you look like a panzy in a Power Suit.

Back