• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bulerias-Pokefab II

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
This was a CLOSE match.

This time, we had Starwind with us, so that's why it's not 'official'.

Anyway, we were playing at the Incubation place...

Both Bul and I started off well, I was in 2nd... Then I killed Starwind a few times and I got up to first..

But here is where I made my downfall. Both Bul and I were Sylux, and we got into a Shock Coil-off. Of course, with my luck, I ran out first, and he killed me!

In the end, we BOTH had 5 kills, but I died ONCE, which gave Bul his victory.

BULERIAS, I'M WAITING FOR A TRUE 1 ON 1 MATCH WITH YA!

;)

Yeah, Darth was, like, caught up in our Shock Coil square-off, and he wasn't very successful in evading from the line of fire.

:p

Or was it PKMN... I know that they share the name StarWind... PokeFab, you don't want this to be official because you lost.

Blarg.

You interfered.. Now, I will destroy you. (Wait, we already did. :p)

Lol, that's sorta what happens when you try to get into a BulPoke Fight.

Me and Bul just played again.. Same results as out first match. He killed me once, I killed him once. I'd say we are pretty evenly matched.

POKEFAB said:
You interfered.. Now, I will destroy you. (Wait, we already did. :p)

Lol, that's sorta what happens when you try to get into a BulPoke Fight.
I got killed anyways, after Bul quit you were still killing me. And plus when you let me kill you once, i didn't get the point because I self-destructed which was -1

Back