Glactor-Pokefab I

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Man, Glactor; the Ultimate Samus Sniper.

Here is how our match went: (He killed me.)

Anyway, we were playing on a low-gravity area, and I had Sylux, he had Samus.

The match started out horrible for me. I killed myself TWICE falling off the edge, and he is so accurate it's unbelievable. He even said he was playing "badly".

As it went on, I got my score up from a -2 to a 3. Even if I didn't kill myself, it wouldn't be enough. He won; 3-7.

I give him AWESOME props; he has skills that rival Bulerias's. (Watch out, Bul.)

Anyway, Glactor, I can't wait to play again.. This time NOT on that arena.

:p

POKEFAB said:
Man, Glactor; the Ultimate Samus Sniper.

Here is how our match went: (He killed me.)

Anyway, we were playing on a low-gravity area, and I had Sylux, he had Samus.

The match started out horrible for me. I killed myself TWICE falling off the edge, and he is so accurate it's unbelievable. He even said he was playing "badly".

As it went on, I got my score up from a -2 to a 3. Even if I didn't kill myself, it wouldn't be enough. He won; 3-7.

I give him AWESOME props; he has skills that rival Bulerias's. (Watch out, Bul.)

Anyway, Glactor, I can't wait to play again.. This time NOT on that arena.

:p
although Glactor is good, I don't think he has the skills to beat Bularias.

You were playing on Headshot, that's the place where Glactor and I played before. We started a Capture match first, I won that, because he says he "thought it was a Survival match", so after that, I turned on Survival, and he won that. He's a formidable foe, I should add him to my "To-Frag" list...

Yeah sorry Fab I was really tired and I needed sleep so there were allot of times when I had no ammo for any weapon and I was zoomed in so I was like what the hell and just gave up.

P.S. Trace is cheap that

Bulerias said:
You were playing on Headshot, that's the place where Glactor and I played before. We started a Capture match first, I won that, because he says he "thought it was a Survival match", so after that, I turned on Survival, and he won that. He's a formidable foe, I should add him to my "To-Frag" list...
Yeah at first I was like "what the hell why are you running from me" then I herd from across the map octolith scored and I was like "that

Back