• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Do You Look Like?

So I'm guessing your nose job is finished? It looks great! Can hardly tell that it ever had to be worked on in the first place. :)

thanks! I did say I wanted it to look just "normal" but now my whole face is still very swollen and you can tell by looking at my upper lip lol

Last edited:
thank you ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

why thank you, good sir~
here's my advice for perfect skin: eat, sleep, play video games....and use a sliiiight filter XD

I am a lady lol but good tips :p I think I need to sleep more since I do those other ones often

Last edited:
No worries friend I assure you I don't always go around taking pictures with my phone in front of my face
Although it's quite a large phone so sometimes it's difficult not to loool
I hope whatever is upsetting you gets resolved soon

I feel like I should add a little more. I really am sorry, and I probably deserved to get punished for that. You didn't deserve it. I spent a lot of time yesterday thinking about how awkward it was and regretting saying it. I didn't really apologize properly. Thank you.

I feel like I should add a little more. I really am sorry, and I probably deserved to get punished for that. You didn't deserve it. I spent a lot of time yesterday thinking about how awkward it was and regretting saying it. I didn't really apologize properly. Thank you.

It's all good. Thank you for the apology !

2 pics from yesterday, no filter this time ^^

2015-07-26 02.04.32.jpg
2015-07-26 02.13.57.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

why did they get resized wtf

Super cool to see everyone!
Here's a pic of me from about a year ago, going cross-eyed looking at the camera:
Vovosmall.jpg

And here's a farther-away pic of me from January, dressed as VS (far left):
VS onstage small.jpg

NOPE

Attachments

• cuteme.jpg
    cuteme.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Back