• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Do You Look Like?

Not one of my best, just took this about a second ago for you guys.

HNI_0080.JPG

I don't want to sound racist but i know you're black but i keep picturing you as white boy

sorry if this offends you I'm not trying to i love you

ROFL not at all, i get this a lot, probably cause i don't talk like a "pimp" all the time (also known as black talk) i only slip it in every once in while :p EDIT: Mother of grapes that sounds perved. I find it funny but you might wanna watch who you say that to XD

Last edited:
Not one of my best, just took this about a second ago for you guys.

Ahaha you be lookin scary

I always assumed you were a girl for some reason, lol. :p

This is me:

I tried to smile, but meh. I hate my smile. >.< Please admire the candy dispenser on the counter behind me. It was filled with Chewy Sprees. :3
Wow, so many unique faces here. Blue eyes #'u'#

Rofl!

I LOLed @ that. You're very cute, there is no way you are ugly!

I wonder if its okay if i keep replying to pictures...

I hate having to wear glasses >_< I seriously do not look cute and I certainly am ugly, thats for sure!

NpdG5tf.jpg

It's the weekend after midterms, so of course I spend the whole day on reddit.

However, I should probably brush my hair.

ROFL not at all, i get this a lot, probably cause i don't talk like a "pimp" all the time (also known as black talk) i only slip it in every once in while :p EDIT: Mother of grapes that sounds perved. I find it funny but you might wanna watch who you say that to XD

Ebonix.

so many lovely people on this thread :lemon:

Last edited:
Back