• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Do You Look Like?

ik i just posted a picture but-

Last edited:
I'm androgynous though.
20170422_083353.jpg

Last edited:
When your hair is >3ft long and can no longer fit in one selfie.

Fluf67X.jpg

jQwYh2S.jpg

Fluf67X.jpg

jQwYh2S.jpg

Oblivia continuing to bury my hair length 90 ft below the ground

How long did that take to grow oml

I've never seen you before @Oblivia! In addition to being an AMZING administrator, you're hella gorgeous?! owo

gyro don't worry your hair will always be damn fine ��

Fluf67X.jpg

jQwYh2S.jpg
Are you sure you aren't Rapunzel? omg

post made without offensive motive , you acc look super nice <3 but damn , that hair!

Last edited:

Fluf67X.jpg

jQwYh2S.jpg

You have wayyyyyy more patience than I do!! Whenever my hair grows long enough to sit on, that's my cue to get it all cut off (to my shoulders or ears) ASAP. My hair grows very thick, and very fast, and thrives on neglect. I only realise how much of a literal burden the weight of it is when I get it cut off - it's SUCH a relief. I always intend to keep my hair short, or at least shoulder-length but somehow I usually forget until it's grown down past my hips again. It's a terrible cycle.

Oblivia continuing to bury my hair length 90 ft below the ground

How long did that take to grow oml

I don't know for sure, actually! I remember a point about 10 years ago where I had a thought akin to "it'd be cool to have hair that reaches the bottom of my ribcage" and I basically just stopped cutting or trimming it. I've probably had 1-2 trims every year since then, but as of now I haven't trimmed it in about 2.5 years. The look of freshly cut hair bothers me. -_-

I've never seen you before @Oblivia! In addition to being an AMZING administrator, you're hella gorgeous?! owo

gyro don't worry your hair will always be damn fine ��

Haha, why thank you! There are a few more photos of me floating around in here I believe. ;)

Are you sure you aren't Rapunzel? omg

post made without offensive motive , you acc look super nice <3 but damn , that hair!

No offense taken! I could always try hanging my hair out of a second story window and see what happens. Rapunzel confirmed if a dude shows up and breaks my neck by hanging onto my hair like a savage.

You have wayyyyyy more patience than I do!! Whenever my hair grows long enough to sit on, that's my cue to get it all cut off (to my shoulders or ears) ASAP. My hair grows very thick, and very fast, and thrives on neglect. I only realise how much of a literal burden the weight of it is when I get it cut off - it's SUCH a relief. I always intend to keep my hair short, or at least shoulder-length but somehow I usually forget until it's grown down past my hips again. It's a terrible cycle.

It admittedly can be hard to care for, so I definitely know what you mean. I guess I'm so used to having super long hair at this point that I'm used to making all the extra concessions and whatnot that goes along with having it this long, and I probably wouldn't feel like myself anymore with significantly shorter hair. I suppose its almost like a security blanket to me at this point!

That sounds sad...

Lmfao, I wonder if you ever accidently sit or kneel on your hair sometimes?

Ohhh yeah. There are so many times when I have to move it around to avoid it being pulled or yanked by some action or another. The bathroom is always a fun endeavor with hair like this, let me tell you.

Back