• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Do You Look Like?

sMFrwq2.jpg

You look just like Scott Hoying from Pentatonix! Is it just me?

I don't understand why everyone says they look 11 (or like anything 13 and under). None of you look like you're 11. Is it some kind of deep insecurity or affirmation you need to give yourself?

Ugh. I do get from where you're coming, and yeah on a psychological level it's the fact that i've always been surrounded by people older than me, especially school, so yeah it's some sort of weird insecurity i guess.

Ugh. I do get from where you're coming, and yeah on a psychological level it's the fact that i've always been surrounded by people older than me, especially school, so yeah it's some sort of weird insecurity i guess.

Thanks for the response, I know it's probably not the most fun to talk about in public on a forum.

Also, here is my current look: aa

Last edited:
Dude I have the opposite problem, I'm pretty sure I look way older than I really am. Be proud of your youthful faces!

And you have beautiful eyes Clavis!

I don't understand why everyone says they look 11 (or like anything 13 and under). None of you look like you're 11. Is it some kind of deep insecurity or affirmation you need to give yourself?

Maybe it's something as simple as people always assuming they are way younger than they really are? Why read so much into it

I think it's just an exaggeration.

Oh man I'm actually posting in this thread. Here we go.

Filter on:
heyyo its me.jpg

Filter off:
heyyo its also me.jpg

I'd insert an obligatory "so ugly" comment but I'm trying to learn to actually like myself so that'd be useless.

Back