• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Do You Look Like?

I see. I never got into either, but I suppose that's because I'm not too big into the Fantasy category. Do you happen to know who Chuck Pahlaniuk is? If not, I reccomend you at least check out some of his book's summaries. He has some good stuff, I think. Interesting stuff. I began with 'Haunted' and have continued reading his books ever since.
OH god, I love a good horror novel, i love conspiracy theorys, and things of that sort. I'll be looking into that lol.

Last edited:
ornnfc.jpg

And while I'm here, I may as well:

[/QUOTE]You'd look better if you wore more makeup.

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Post Merge - - -[/COLOR]

[QUOTE="thatoneguy023, post: 5626712, member: 68072"][ATTACH]

leaving this planet. someone come along with me. we'll go wherever.[/QUOTE]Looking fly~

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Post Merge - - -[/COLOR]

[QUOTE="morifarty, post: 5627151, member: 39820"][spoiler="candids are my fave type of picture lmao..."][IMG][/spoiler][/QUOTE]Candids are the best. They show us so naturally. Glad yours came out so nice and not terrifying like some do.

Last edited:
- - - Post Merge - - -

Eh. Possibly. I read a tiny bit of the summary. It doesn't seem too interesting. But, then again I haven't sat down and read a novel in a good while. Reading just doesn't interest me as it used too.

Yeah reading isn't as interesting to me anymore with phones and etc, but in school we read catcher in the rye and I enjoyed it. Now we're reading the crucible which is boring as hell lol

Last edited:
ornnfc.jpg

You're like super pretty!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You definitely should. I'm sure you'll enjoy his writings.

I'll be sure to look into it. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah reading isn't as interesting to me anymore with phones and etc, but in school we read catcher in the rye and I enjoyed it. Now we're reading the crucible which is boring as hell lol
lol maybe I will then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You'd look better if you wore more makeup.
Savage asf.
。゚(TヮT)゚。
(I'm only joking, that'd just be rude lmao.)

Last edited:
IMG_1296.jpg
hittin yall w another upload. this was before a party we drove 20 minutes to and weren't allowed in :////

Nawh, just an unexpected choice of an outfit for a party.

im a teenage girl its not like im gonna wear my sunday best lol. here in chicago, idk wherever you are, leggings are pretty common when its cold out and your going to a party.

Back