• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Do You Look Like?

When you get caught in the act of being affectionate with bae.

Screenshot (61).jpgScreenshot (67).jpgScreenshot (66).jpgScreenshot (65).jpg

Last edited:
GeesLjE.jpg

I see that edit, and you right.
This was my first and probably only chance to see them so I feel ya :') they're so worth seeing live!

Heh heh, glad you caught that.
But I'm so jealous, man.
I'd love to know what setlist they had goin!

Glad someone joined you in yours, huh?

wow u might as well gift him your blue mote of flame

Last edited:

i want to play donkey konga with your cheeks

Your hair is gone! And your mustache is coming back.

Nah, it's still chillin.
The sunlight does a nifty little job of covering it up.

I wish I could grow it back, but work doesn't like it.
Well they let you have a mustache, but i don't want to have it without my little solepatch and peach fuzz beard(that's what they don't like rip)

Last edited:
Nah, it's still chillin.
The sunlight does a nifty little job of covering it up.

I wish I could grow it back, but work doesn't like it.
Well they let you have a mustache, but i don't want to have it without my little solepatch and peach fuzz beard(that's what they don't like rip)
My work lets us have hair and facial hair, but it must be covered by our bouffant. Long beards have a beard bouffant. No one has the beard one yet, but one guy is close. I'm waiting.

@Trundle; you look 15 or 16
I'd adopt you if I could.

I'm 17, turning 18 in two months. Everyone always tells me I look a bit young for my age (part of it was because in high school I was almost always the youngest).

You are going to love Catcher in the Rye!

Eh. Possibly. I read a tiny bit of the summary. It doesn't seem too interesting. But, then again I haven't sat down and read a novel in a good while. Reading just doesn't interest me as it used too.

Last edited:
Eh. Possibly. I read a tiny bit of the summary. It doesn't seem too interesting. But, then again I haven't sat down and read a novel in a good while. Reading just doesn't interest me as it used too.

when you read, what type of books interested you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you like lady gaga

she's lovely, but i don't listen to her. i just tried on my gal's glasses while she was out, because why not.

when you read, what type of books interested you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

she's lovely, but i don't listen to her. i just tried on my gal's glasses while she was out, because why not.
I really liked the Percy Jackson series? I just can't get engrossed in Harry Potter however.

I really liked the Percy Jackson series? I just can't get engrossed in Harry Potter however.

I see. I never got into either, but I suppose that's because I'm not too big into the Fantasy category. Do you happen to know who Chuck Pahlaniuk is? If not, I reccomend you at least check out some of his book's summaries. He has some good stuff, I think. Interesting stuff. I began with 'Haunted' and have continued reading his books ever since.

Back