• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Do You Look Like?

holy ****, what happened to the tiny little sean i used to know?

blah okay so the last pic i posted was kinda awkwarddd? and like yeah i think i look less freakishly young in this one but i'm making an awkward pose and um yeah
also the iphone 4's front camera sucks so don't mind that ??

also i'm curious as to how old people think i look/am

QxEJ62Z.jpg

edit: oh wow the post with this pic actually already went through... didn't think it did cuz of crappy school wifi haha um -awkwardly edits the last post-

So cute. :D

My meeting is being filmed today so I figured I should actually try and make myself look remotely alive:

[removed]

My meeting is being filmed today so I figured I should actually try and make myself look remotely alive:

[removed]
ahhh tinaaa stoppp it you're cute too ahahahsdalkj T_T <3 thankyouhides

if i wasnt A-class gay then we would literally be a perfect model couple we are literally proof of gods existence

i take maybe one selfie every two weeks because it takes a great deal of preparation before i can deem my appearance acceptable for a selfie? it takes a lot of angles and hair-adjustment and lighting or else i look like the inside of someone's butthole
tumblr_mzq3iaLSza1r63j6vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n3278zgL2J1r63j6vo1_500.jpg

youre super cute omg. i feel you about taking selfies tho im uncomfortable taking them until i get a haircut

ahhh tinaaa stoppp it you're cute too ahahahsdalkj T_T <3 thankyouhides

<3

scumbag macbook

Best laptop I've ever had. :p

if i wasnt A-class gay then we would literally be a perfect model couple we are literally proof of gods existence

absolutely. <3

There are lots of good looking people on this forum. @_@ I'm a bit hesitant to post mine but welp here we go.

You're pretty! :)

Back