• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Do You Look Like?

ARE YOU IN A CAR?!?!

Hahaha yes, yes I am.

I should mention that I'm not the driver (don't drive and contort, people) - we were stopped at a gas station and my friend who was driving moved to the side out of the photo due to bashfulness, or maybe to prevent a photobomb.

That would have been crazy if you were the driver. Then again, how would you do that while driving. Lol

That would have been crazy if you were the driver. Then again, how would you do that while driving. Lol

I could do it! My car's an automatic so I only need my right leg for the basic tasks. Not that I'm going to do it because safety and all, but I definitely could if the urge became so great that I just couldn't resist.

;)

Just imagine the scene... Your in the middle of traffic. You have this sudden urge to be a human rubber band. A person in a truck beside you sees what you're doing will either: 1. Take a picture of you and become a meme. 2. Stare. 3. Say to him/herself, What is she even doing?

Be advised that this could be a real scenario.

UVsYXXe.jpg

3QOtIB5.jpg

5oPYpul.jpg

^ those were just after i got my hair cut/curled my hair will never look like that again lmao. this was the only like 2 days i've ever liked my hair in my life
xTeOsRo.jpg

cosplayed yurio yesterday?? the only selfie i have without a snapchat filter lol

not the best photo, but jesus i love this so much!! my friend is kinda in it, sorry friend.

34CFC632-FB1C-44A1-AC4D-D341AC04C2C6.jpg

Last edited:
Back