• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Do You Look Like?

someone complimented my hair and i remembered this image:
tumblr_inline_n4vjoiwJgI1qmgfde.jpg
my sister took this pic when i wasnt looking and it's probably one of my favorites

I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing at the captions your sister put.

D'aww you're both so adorable<3 I rarely get any good pictures either haha, I cherish the ones I do get xD

I got a haircut lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 181
here's me..I often get comments from people saying I look like I'm 12. Do I really? I'm 16
HNI_0047.JPG
i was having too much fun with icing...

You guys should probably stop assuring her that. As a person who is 16, and looks WAYYYYY younger, it doesn't feel good in the slightest. It's the same as calling someone fat/too skinny/ugly, so don't.

Yeah, I'm 18 and I look like a (maybbeeeee) 14 year old. It isn't very uplifting to hear it from other people.

You guys should probably stop assuring her that. As a person who is 16, and looks WAYYYYY younger, it doesn't feel good in the slightest. It's the same as calling someone fat/too skinny/ugly, so don't.

Well I'm sorry. But I think she looks adorable anyways.
And I was saying it lightheartedly.

Back