• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Do You Look Like?

Y'ALL LOOK SO ATTRACTIVE.

I would really like to post a pic too but it's not very smart of me to be showing my face lm ao

Awwww

- - - Post Merge - - -

Swiggity swag
zvyKTU3.jpg

tfw what phil describes as nerd glasses are exactly what ur everyday, i-need-these-to-see glasses look like and have looked like since u were 12

aww I was jking. when I went to austin for spring break this kid came up to my roommate and said that he had "nerd glasses"

- - - Post Merge - - -

y7rzr7.gif

got a new computer
what up

aww I was jking. when I went to austin for spring break this kid came up to my roommate and said that he had "nerd glasses"

- - - Post Merge - - -

y7rzr7.gif

got a new computer
what up

I like your shelves

And the little man on them staring at me

it's han solo. i'm at work. drank 5 beers before I came in... It's the first real day of summer here. I'm very responsible and work very hard.

- - - Post Merge - - -

y7rzr7.gif

got a new computer
what up

u look like a mixture of daniel bryan/cm punk (the eyes a lil)/for some reason, owen hart
10/10 good job

- - - Post Merge - - -

y7rzr7.gif

got a new computer
what up

super late to this... but do you work at cookout???? freaking love that place

super late to this... but do you work at cookout???? freaking love that place

omg yes I love cookout so much and eat there like every other day. I don't work there but you can get the shirt for $2 with a tray at some cookouts. only one I know that lets you do that is Raleigh NC but I'm sure some of the newer places (especially the out of state ones) where you can sit inside and stuff have them...

Back