• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Do You Look Like?

Ok first of all.............YOUR TEETH ARE PEFECT AND I AM BEYOND JEALOUS!!!! Secondly, youre so pretty and in such a refreshingly natural way. I love it. I LOVE THE FRICKIN WOLVES!!!! WTF how do I get some wolves?

I'M BLUSHING THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY ;_; I get really self conscious about my teeth cuz they're stained from coffee and still kinda crooked despite having had braces so this really made me feel better XD <3

The wolves I'm with are actually high content wolfdogs that are too wolfy to be adopted out, so they reside in a wolfdog scantuary called Howling Woods in southern new jersey! You get to visit their enclosure and pet them!

HOLY EYEBROWS BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE ARE SOME AMAZINGLY PERF BROWS!!!! beautitful.

:p thanks so much! I was blessed with the naturally thick eyebrows and I got them done over the summer and I've always kept their shape sine then, I've never used any eyebrow pencile/powder/gel... only a bit of clear gel here and then to make the hairs stay in place

IMG_0566.jpg

lol at all these comments thanks everyone, the dog is not mine btw. But I stole it from a friend

Back