• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Do You Look Like?

me and the bf back at my hometown in california :D
LJRQhDf.png

fD8wKjnxS_GrIvZM9KGCpw.png
I was camming with my friend earlier, and she has elf earphones! So I put on these elf stick ons and we were elves together! though i wish i had fancy elf ear headphones now

Last edited:
Zyo6oG1.jpg

JtxnFmI.jpg

t0wX7TN.jpg
oh yikes why is the pic so big ;; and I can never tell if I look my age or not

i love the snow filters too! and you're very pretty! :blush:

ZamDTzg.jpg

I'm getting back into selfies, so I mean, I'm sorry.

Oh, lol. Because I took the picture with my crappy phone and uploaded it to facebook, then saved the pic from there and uploaded it here...the resolution kind of crapped out somewhere along the lines.... :(

all of you look so amazing in your pics ~~

IMG_6932.JPG

I figured I could post a picture of me since I haven't decided for an actual icon to have yet... mmh since the picture is in black and white (and I'm wearing a hat) it's hard to tell, but half of my hair is blue while the other half is a really dark brown :)

Last edited:
This is (yet another) reminder to everyone to please respect the rules outlined in the first post of the thread and refrain from posting fake photos; in fact there's a post only 3 pages back addressing this issue. Those who continue to do this despite these reminders may end up with a warning or infraction. Please respect the purpose of the thread and only post real photos of yourself.

Thank you!

Back