• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Do You Look Like?

Remember this face when the hip new astrophysicist appears in a lecture at a big Star Trek convention.View attachment 209839
Sorry I look like trash xDD

Excuse you you're the prettiest effing astrophysicist in training I've ever seen. You have a very cute face. ;)

I think its finally time you guys to get to see what I actually look like. (Nerve racking indeed)

View attachment 209820
I took this a while back. I have glasses... I don't feel like taking a picture ATM since I have too much acne and my hair is all messed up RIP.

Hey, you're cute! I was wondering what you looked like and now I know. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 209645

Pikachu is with me on the Ferris Wheel (sorry for sideways rotation).

Ayyy nice Pikachu my boi!

Remember this face when the hip new astrophysicist appears in a lecture at a big Star Trek convention.View attachment 209839

I actually like your looks. What do you think of mine?

It might just be the bangs/glasses combo, but you immediately made me think of Bernadette in The Big Bang Theory.

I didn’t take any apples with me to the fair. They don’t deserve to be on the rides.
Omg that's so sad xDDD

I actually like your looks. What do you think of mine?
Sorry I'm really bad at giving compliments and making people feel better but you look p cool :cool:

- - - Post Merge - - -

It might just be the bangs/glasses combo, but you immediately made me think of Bernadette in The Big Bang Theory.

You know I always imagined myself being on that show xD

grad.jpg

Wow you look really nice :3 Bravo for being brave enough to post here

Me in the car.jpg I was in the car on the way to school lol (I'm 13) I would never willingly wear a green jumper, also the pink splodge was just me scribbling out my brother
Pretty red flower crown.jpg

Last edited:
Wow nice tattoo Tina :3

Thank you! It's one of three. :)

I was in the car on the way to school lol (I'm 13) I would never [B]willingly[/B] wear a green jumper, also the pink splodge was just me scribbling out my brother [/spoiler][/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Pfft. I think you are pretty. (:
I wear a lot of dark green so I actually like the colour! Does your hair curl like that naturally?

Last edited:
Back