• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Do You Look Like?

I pierced my nose today, so happy :)

Avvx1JD.png

Omg my brother pierced his nose today too! :D You're beautiful, by the way.

Is Pink a lesbian now? :p

I just made things weird, didn't I?

Is Pink a lesbian now? :p

I just made things weird, didn't I?

No, I just complimented her appearance, I don't think that's the first time you've heard a girl say to another girl "You look so pretty!" Or is it? Lol, yes, you did.

Of course it's not the first time I heard it, Pinklolipop34. ;)

-removed-
-removed-

yeah...this is me with an iphone camera, supposedly a good camera, messing up badly , further proof that i need the best camera

edit: also this

-removed-

I freaking love your outfit. It's super precious! I'd wear that if I could pull something like that off. But even an over sized sweater doesn't look so cute and stylish when my muffin top touches the sides. -_- I need to kick my diet into maximum ogre-drive.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is me now.
Haha, small picture
Xm1N2VC.jpg

Last edited:
I figured I'd give an update, since I hadn't uploaded one since the summer at least, maybe the fall. This is the first picture of me I sent here of me not wearing my flannel shirt BTW LOL.
Photo on 1-22-17 at 9.20 PM #2.jpg

Seeing how I goofed up somehow on my last post I will try again -_-

Here I am practicing the art of the selfie

TBT.jpg

FrfoA0n.jpg

Last edited:
Back