• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Do You Look Like?

Haha! I've never used SnapChat...

Actually... I "stole" a friends phone once and started... using... SnapChat...

I literally just use it for the filters every once in a while, and to stalk my few friends that have lives? I don't post at all

I can't tell if the dog is real or a stuffed animal.

my thoughts exactly

- - - Post Merge - - -

pretty sure than in my 4 years of tbt I've never posted here, so here are some beautiful photos of Beth:

wheres that pretty face of yours?!?!?! I don't wanna see yer phone! I wanna see yer face!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're right, Mom's shouldn't take selfies.

whoa whoa whoa IM A MOM AND I TAKE SELFIES!!!!!!! Why shouldn't we be allowed to take selfies? am I missing something?! I have snapchat and take selfies with my girls a lot (the lil one who is 3 LOVES ALL THE FILTERS) and we share them but only with family and friends.

TINDER....THATS something moms should never use or do....*nods*

20161120_123959.jpg

I'm on my phone so I'm hoping my attachment worked. But this is the best selfie I've ever taken.

Aw thank you :3 I was actually in the changing room of a thrift store trying it on when I took this. I bought it ;)

Nah, I hardly ever do. I think I may have been wearing chapstick in this photo though because my lips look shiny. The quality of my phone camera is just low enough so that you can't see my blackheads :cool:

Last edited:
View attachment 195744

I'm on my phone so I'm hoping my attachment worked. But this is the best selfie I've ever taken.[/QUOTE

Youre quite beautiful! Id LOVE to get my hands on that face! Your eyebrows! That bone structure! *gasp* between you and PinkCotton I would have a FIELD DAY doing make up on you both! Itd be like painting these two gorgeous canvases

View attachment 195744

I'm on my phone so I'm hoping my attachment worked. But this is the best selfie I've ever taken.[/QUOTE

Youre quite beautiful! Id LOVE to get my hands on that face! Your eyebrows! That bone structure! *gasp* between you and PinkCotton I would have a FIELD DAY doing make up on you both! Itd be like painting these two gorgeous canvases

Hahaha omg thank you that's really generous!

Back