• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Do You Look Like?

You are stunning oh my goodness!!

Can I be brutally honest??? I don't think I have EVER been called "stunning'...not to my knowledge at least!!!!! ESPECIALLY NOW!!! maybe when I was in my 20's but since having kids (which I had my first at 24) my body has been kinda wrecked lol. hence all the neck up pix. I was always a dancer, an athlete a naturally fit and toned girl...then I had kids lol and well..now I'm not...but one thing I can say is that even though I was prettier or "hotter" back then...I HATED myself. Now, I may not look as good but I LOVE who I AM *not aesthetically* on the inside and am TOTALLY comfortable with all aspects of ME...I have ALWAYS HAD MAAAAAAJOR issues taking compliments...id always say "No" or "Youre crazy"....now I am learning to say "thanks"...so "thanks!!!"

I gotta scroll back and look at some of the pix yall have posted!!!! I haven't really gotten to, but from what the general consensus seems to be is that we have a LARGE ARRAY OF GORGEOUS WOMEN/GIRLS/BOYS/MEN!!!

Last edited:
Can I be brutally honest??? I don't think I have EVER been called "stunning'...not to my knowledge at least!!!!! ESPECIALLY NOW!!! maybe when I was in my 20's but since having kids (which I had my first at 24) my body has been kinda wrecked lol. hence all the neck up pix. I was always a dancer, an athlete a naturally fit and toned girl...then I had kids lol and well..now I'm not...but one thing I can say is that even though I was prettier or "hotter" back then...I HATED myself. Now, I may not look as good but I LOVE who I AM *not aesthetically* on the inside and am TOTALLY comfortable with all aspects of ME...I have ALWAYS HAD MAAAAAAJOR issues taking compliments...id always say "No" or "Youre crazy"....now I am learning to say "thanks"...so "thanks!!!"

I gotta scroll back and look at some of the pix yall have posted!!!! I haven't really gotten to, but from what the general consensus seems to be is that we have a LARGE ARRAY OF GORGEOUS WOMEN/GIRLS/BOYS/MEN!!!

this was such a great, uplifting comment to read??? you're v. beautiful and i'm glad you're learning to love yourself and take compliments!!

Heeey guuys :)
Happy International Womans' Day! :D
iy3mxz2.jpg
Oooh ma goodnesss, didn't realise the picture was that biiggg

Lol, I in my post I also used the Flower Crown filter! ^_^

Oh! I didn't even realise! I usually just scroll past everyone's face in an attempt to just get past all your beautifulness to stop the jealousy demon coming out of me.

everyone here looks like their acnl character lol

Last edited:
SEFLIE TIME

cqIqTIH.jpg

AOkiI7a.jpg

S2dfh7E.jpg

and an obligatory pinkie pie cosplay pic

GPQqZFf.png

View attachment 195408

Just a lil' picture
n.n

HOLY EYEBROWS BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE ARE SOME AMAZINGLY PERF BROWS!!!! beautitful.

- - - Post Merge - - -

SEFLIE TIME

cqIqTIH.jpg

AOkiI7a.jpg

S2dfh7E.jpg

and an obligatory pinkie pie cosplay pic

GPQqZFf.png

Ok first of all.............YOUR TEETH ARE PEFECT AND I AM BEYOND JEALOUS!!!! Secondly, youre so pretty and in such a refreshingly natural way. I love it. I LOVE THE FRICKIN WOLVES!!!! WTF how do I get some wolves?

Last edited:
Heeey guuys :)
Happy International Womans' Day! :D
iy3mxz2.jpg
Oooh ma goodnesss, didn't realise the picture was that biiggg

Look how young and pretty you are!!! My God...to be whatever age you are lol. seriously though I can like see the innocence and purity radiating off of you even WITH that "every girl uses this filter" filter!!!
beautiful!

Look how young and pretty you are!!! My God...to be whatever age you are lol. seriously though I can like see the innocence and purity radiating off of you even WITH that "every girl uses this filter" filter!!!
beautiful!

Haha, thank you so much! I've never really been complimented that much on how I look ^^ Thank you a lot :')

Back