• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Do You Look Like?

View attachment 193690

Not the best picture but you get the general idea. Those are one of my "lazies" days where I don't care how I look. I'll try to get a better picture today with what I'm wearing... full body... wearing my boots, jeans, leather jacket, et cetera. Lol I don't match today. :c

Last edited:
Why does everyone look so good?!?! Tbt community you are on point <3

Was snapchatting my boyfriend earlier and I kind of like this one :x

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

BTW, it's intentionally creepy... annndddd the one I felt the least awkward uploading lol. Enjoy!
I also have more on my profile if you wanna see my narcissistic selfies!

Last edited:
First time posting here! I've accidentally dyed my hair purple, I'm told it suits me lol
And that's my cat, I've named her Lolly, because I'm that obsessed.

Attachments

• tumblr_ol71lk893q1s8zgino1_540.jpg
    tumblr_ol71lk893q1s8zgino1_540.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
First time posting here! I've accidentally dyed my hair purple, I'm told it suits me lol
And that's my cat, I've named her Lolly, because I'm that obsessed.
I'm obsessed with Lolly's ears. I'm also jealous of your hair. I got my job before I lightened mine enough to go pastel, so now I can't. :(

hey its Britty!!!!!

lol didn't expect to get recognized XD

I'm obsessed with Lolly's ears. I'm also jealous of your hair. I got my job before I lightened mine enough to go pastel, so now I can't. :(

Aw that's a shame, the light blonde is still probably really nice though! But I know your struggle, I wanted to go pastel pink but couldn't for a long time because of my job. I was fortunate enough to find a new job that allowed me to have colored hair and piercings. I hope the same for you!

Last edited:
Back