What Do You Look Like?

epona is hot

kOIlQpI.jpg

gotty

Hello all,

I have been browsing this thread for a while, and I had not been sure about posting a picture of myself, beceause I think I do not look nice. However, with the help of a very friendly and kind Tbt member, whose name is VanessaMay18, I have made my decision and I am posting a (smart)phone photo of myself soon :)

i forgot this forum existed

Attachments

• annie.jpg
    annie.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 292

Oh my goodness! You and your cat son are amazingly cute! Ahh I can’t stop looking at this, it’s wonderful!

Wow! Omg you look great. I’m not sure why you wouldn’t think you look nice because you look magnificent! I wouldn’t imagine a prettier face than yours! Kudos to you for posting a pic of yourself and looking fab.
:D

Wow! Omg you look great. I’m not sure why you wouldn’t think you look nice because you look magnificent! I wouldn’t imagine a prettier face than yours! Kudos to you for posting a pic of yourself and looking fab.

Thank you so much for your nice comment! :) It means a lot to me ^^

Tessie, you also have a nice photo :) I especially like how you had cut your own hair and have it still looking good.

You look like the Indian guy off of Parks & Rec and the Press Secretary off Designated Survivor.

A chill and cool dude. ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

1znr20w.jpg

Yeah I know, I’m meh.

Your hair's really nice! It flows. Hmmm I might have to steal your shampoo and conditioner. lol

Don't doubt yourself. You look fine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

dr96LOG.png

Honestly. You look like a professional model. lol ;)

Back