What Do You Look Like?

Disappointed that I can't find any stupid or recent pictures -.- The only clear or recent picture of me I ever have is one from last year...

View attachment 76910

Or one from about 6 months ago that isn't that clear, but I look kewl :3

View attachment 76911

Edit: I wear that 'overshirt' a lot...

Last edited:
wow dude dont be rude

only the second most disgusting

thank u
u n jake r the sweetest

- - - Post Merge - - -

pretty princess!!!

You're hot. I love that penguin too. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why is everyone so cute? You gorgeous gal! xD LOL jk about the typical diva talk. You're so pretty. ^_^

Very cute pic there.

sorry if I went over the line there.

pretty <3

thank u all!!! <3

Last edited:
boops this here
2d1mkxh.jpg

CUTE

- - - Post Merge - - -

Disappointed that I can't find any stupid or recent pictures -.- The only clear or recent picture of me I ever have is one from last year...

View attachment 76910

Or one from about 6 months ago that isn't that clear, but I look kewl :3

View attachment 76911

Edit: I wear that 'overshirt' a lot...
Are you in a band? :D

Are you in a band? :D

I was, but I left it since everybody else got lazy and it was just me doing/writing everything...
I'm 'technically' in one now but it's more like 'just an idea' right now since finding a drummer is hard xD Drummers are always the hard one to find (or at least a decent one).

I've been in bands pretty much non stop since I was about 15. This is like the only time I've not been in one o_O I still do stuff on my own and I occasionally fill in for local bands if they for some reason don't have a guitarist.

image.jpg
i couldn't quite pic which to post. the first is before a wedding, the second is what i look like the rest of my life when i sit in my room on ac ^o^ :p

Last edited:
wow i envy your devotion to your retainer, even wearing them to weddings and such.

after i got my braces off i think i stopped wearing my retainer after 2 hours.

ur hair is pretty and long.

qt

wow i envy your devotion to your retainer, even wearing them to weddings and such.

after i got my braces off i think i stopped wearing my retainer after 2 hours.

ur hair is pretty and long.

qt

funny story, missing a tooth so its attached to my retainer. basically a requirement until im 18 :)

spoiler]

Last edited:
Back