• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Do You Look Like?

i just got back from a we'dding excuse the eye bags

OWSygl2.png

Such a cute tie btw

Thanks!!! to my misfortune it's a bit too long (i got it last minute so my dumb butt didn't really check beforehand) but nothing a quick hem can't fix for next time ;u;

tumblr_oxvpa6a9Yf1u5h0x1o1_1280.jpg

just wondering if I look like a little kid to people. I keep getting id'd.... I'm 21 though >__<

I think its finally time you guys to get to see what I actually look like. (Nerve racking indeed)

P_20170518_202357_002_1.jpg
I took this a while back. I have glasses... I don't feel like taking a picture ATM since I have too much acne and my hair is all messed up RIP.

I think its finally time you guys to get to see what I actually look like. (Nerve racking indeed)

View attachment 209820
I took this a while back. I have glasses... I don't feel like taking a picture ATM since I have too much acne and my hair is all messed up RIP.

awww you're a cute lil splatoon weeb lol :blush:

alright so my sixth form social was to dress up as the first letter of your name...
therefore ruby riickkkk (from rick and morty if you didn't know lmao ) and my friend Luis went as Lucifer..

can't wait for hallowweeeennnnn !!

o6h1so.png

2v000w9.png

Both of you are too cute :3

[removed]
Remember this face when the hip new astrophysicist appears in a lecture at a big Star Trek convention.
Sorry I look like trash xDD

Last edited:
You guys have a lot more courage than me. It would kind of freak me out a bit posting a picture on here.

Back