• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Do You Look Like?

epona is hot

kOIlQpI.jpg

gotty

im gonna die
IMG_20171214_151843.jpg

me and my son

Hello all,

I have been browsing this thread for a while, and I had not been sure about posting a picture of myself, beceause I think I do not look nice. However, with the help of a very friendly and kind Tbt member, whose name is VanessaMay18, I have made my decision and I am posting a (smart)phone photo of myself soon :)

i forgot this forum existed

Attachments

• annie.jpg
    annie.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 292

Oh my goodness! You and your cat son are amazingly cute! Ahh I can’t stop looking at this, it’s wonderful!

Wow! Omg you look great. I’m not sure why you wouldn’t think you look nice because you look magnificent! I wouldn’t imagine a prettier face than yours! Kudos to you for posting a pic of yourself and looking fab.
:D

Wow! Omg you look great. I’m not sure why you wouldn’t think you look nice because you look magnificent! I wouldn’t imagine a prettier face than yours! Kudos to you for posting a pic of yourself and looking fab.

Thank you so much for your nice comment! :) It means a lot to me ^^

Tessie, you also have a nice photo :) I especially like how you had cut your own hair and have it still looking good.

You look like the Indian guy off of Parks & Rec and the Press Secretary off Designated Survivor.

A chill and cool dude. ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

1znr20w.jpg

Yeah I know, I’m meh.

Your hair's really nice! It flows. Hmmm I might have to steal your shampoo and conditioner. lol

Don't doubt yourself. You look fine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

dr96LOG.png

Honestly. You look like a professional model. lol ;)

Back