What Do You Look Like?

Hi friends! My hairs done!
oi56r8.jpg

That looks way better than the color you had before.

Ahhh I'm a little hesitant/shy to post this, but may as well. This was taken a while ago, before I had over two feet of purple hair. I also have omnipresent glasses that are sadly absent in this photograph. XD

A friend of mine did my makeup and we took a few pictures (I'd have not a clue how to apply eyeshadow like this)

me1.jpg

I've never shared a photo of myself on a forum before and it makes me a tad nervous, so please forgive me if I end up removing this one... -_-

Ahhh I'm a little hesitant/shy to post this, but may as well. This was taken a while ago, before I had over two feet of purple hair. I also have omnipresent glasses that are sadly absent in this photograph. XD

A friend of mine did my makeup and we took a few pictures (I'd have not a clue how to apply eyeshadow like this)

I've never shared a photo of myself on a forum before and it makes me a tad nervous, so please forgive me if I end up removing this one... -_-
You're really pretty.

Here am I with my attempted bow wig hair! (my hair is too thick and curly for it to actually look like a bow hah

tumblr_n1j4hwzNAE1sm2opro1_400.jpg

this was like two months ago ;w;

Last edited:
I wish I could dye my hair a cool color but bleaching it would totally kill my curls haha

i thought it would kill my hair! I didnt bleach it, i had it stripped from read, that made me a yellow, then silver toner! Then apply the colour :D no bleach involved :D

IMG_20140418_140741.jpg

Bearded guy at the dentist today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was high as **** on Novocaine too. Don't mind the eye bags.

Last edited:
Back