• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Do You Look Like?

17426195_10206765664140183_2057915361827232929_n-3.jpg

is it too late to jump on this thread

Oh my goodness, love everything about you. Your hair, make-up, facial features, jumpsuit... The list goes on ^.^

This thread has made me realise how few photos I have of myself.. :blush:

ahh you look similar to this girl i went to uni with who was really nice and is now a model!!!! gorgeous!!!!

dfgdfg

Last edited:
Don't think I've ever posted here oopsies
Anyway this is me:

ruBVh5ru.jpg

You might have seen this pic before as it's from my twitter page :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've only been blonde a few days and I miss the blue hair already.
tP5axoB.jpg

You look like my english teacher omg (which isn't a bad thing btw)

Last edited:
I looked okay the other day so obviously that resulted in selfies. owo Here I am, being a silly goose with my pink sweater dress and braid crown.

NT8zzmq.jpg

I know I just posted a week or so ago, buuut I just got my hair done and a new dress so I'm posting again. :D

01Tui2n.jpg

I've only been blonde a few days and I miss the blue hair already.
tP5axoB.jpg

Ok, I am now under the impression that our female staff gave up successful careers as models to be on this website for who knows why. Why is there so much beauty?!

i needed 2 share this horrible thing i realized 2day
5bPHUcj.jpg

caption: sdhgfr it looks like ive gotten a bad lip job when i put my tounge out like this im screaming
pXntCor.jpg

ok Good Nite

Last edited:
Back