• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Do You Look Like?

Disappointed that I can't find any stupid or recent pictures -.- The only clear or recent picture of me I ever have is one from last year...

View attachment 76910

Or one from about 6 months ago that isn't that clear, but I look kewl :3

View attachment 76911

Edit: I wear that 'overshirt' a lot...

Last edited:
wow dude dont be rude

only the second most disgusting

thank u
u n jake r the sweetest

- - - Post Merge - - -

pretty princess!!!

You're hot. I love that penguin too. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why is everyone so cute? You gorgeous gal! xD LOL jk about the typical diva talk. You're so pretty. ^_^

Very cute pic there.

sorry if I went over the line there.

pretty <3

thank u all!!! <3

Last edited:
boops this here
2d1mkxh.jpg

CUTE

- - - Post Merge - - -

Disappointed that I can't find any stupid or recent pictures -.- The only clear or recent picture of me I ever have is one from last year...

View attachment 76910

Or one from about 6 months ago that isn't that clear, but I look kewl :3

View attachment 76911

Edit: I wear that 'overshirt' a lot...
Are you in a band? :D

Are you in a band? :D

I was, but I left it since everybody else got lazy and it was just me doing/writing everything...
I'm 'technically' in one now but it's more like 'just an idea' right now since finding a drummer is hard xD Drummers are always the hard one to find (or at least a decent one).

I've been in bands pretty much non stop since I was about 15. This is like the only time I've not been in one o_O I still do stuff on my own and I occasionally fill in for local bands if they for some reason don't have a guitarist.

image.jpg
i couldn't quite pic which to post. the first is before a wedding, the second is what i look like the rest of my life when i sit in my room on ac ^o^ :p

Last edited:
wow i envy your devotion to your retainer, even wearing them to weddings and such.

after i got my braces off i think i stopped wearing my retainer after 2 hours.

ur hair is pretty and long.

qt

wow i envy your devotion to your retainer, even wearing them to weddings and such.

after i got my braces off i think i stopped wearing my retainer after 2 hours.

ur hair is pretty and long.

qt

funny story, missing a tooth so its attached to my retainer. basically a requirement until im 18 :)

spoiler]

Last edited:
Back