What Do You Look Like?

why can't we post joke pictures tho ?? anyway idc what you people think of me, i still think ur all idiots

syke

Last edited:
let's hope my photo disappears into the depths of this thread so nobody has to burn their retinas looking at it ever again

I haven't posted in here in awhile. I mean, it's not like anyone cares, but it gives me something to do. So here's an update on how I look. Spoiler: I haven't changed and I'm still an ugly 12 y/o boy.

ehhh.jpg

but it'd still be on the internet forever n all that

Then don't upload images at all. Why mention it in several posts and on several pages if you "don't want anyone looking at it ever again"

wRSpfuw.png

(this is old obv but i wanted to be a funnyman)

Then don't upload images at all. Why mention it in several posts and on several pages if you "don't want anyone looking at it ever again"

wRSpfuw.png

(this is old obv but i wanted to be a funnyman)

its a joke, pal. that's also the only two posts i made about it. several is over three. two is "a few".

nice face btw ??

Last edited:
Point still stands either way but either way can we all collectively agree to put our fishing poles away and stop with the "im so horridly ugly" posts

i don't mean to sound creepy, or be like "oh no you're soooo pretty" and not mean it, but you really are
i am jealous of those freckles, mine only come out in the summer :(

They are fake in that pic, friend. Your freckles might just be a bit shy to the most likely paler complexion you have in other seasons if you get less sun!

mogmogmogmogmgogmogogoggogogog.jpg

U CAN ALMOST SEE MY COOL WINDWAKER SHIRT

aw man why am i always side ways lol

Last edited:
Let's drop the talk about fishing for compliments and keep things a bit more friendly. Some people may not always feel super confident about posting photos and receiving positive feedback can be really helpful, even if it seems they're asking for it or going about things in a way that annoys some of you. I really don't think it's a big enough deal to warrant replies spanning over 3 pages, so just stick to posting your gorgeous photos and let the small things go. :blush:

Back