• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Do You Look Like?

Face reveal! For those who haven't seen anyway:

WP_20160623_11_37_13_Pro (2).jpg
Me and my bestiee

I look like Justin Timberlake. (Is that believable?) Ok?

IMG_1990.jpg
picked up animal crossing again this afternoon so decided to stop by the forums again as well :blush:

Last edited:
-removed-
-removed-

yeah...this is me with an iphone camera, supposedly a good camera, messing up badly , further proof that i need the best camera

edit: also this

-removed-

Is this a normal outfit for you? I've never seen anyone dress like that before. Is it a specific style?

Is this a normal outfit for you? I've never seen anyone dress like that before. Is it a specific style?

don't know if I'd call it normal, ive had that dress for almost a year and haven't work it out in public because i can't get it to work soo i dunno. normally i wouldn't have the dress and just a skirt or shorts under the oversized sweater so they don't show up + the thigh-highs. the style is probably kfashion i think? i saw a similar outfit on some Korean fashion site once

Back