• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Do You Look Like?

I already need a haircut again jesus it turns into a fluffball every time I wash it

VF08B6s.jpg

I'm modeling the Pikachu for velvete 8) since I told her I would take a pic of it roughly 500 years ago !

I already need a haircut again jesus it turns into a fluffball every time I wash it

VF08B6s.jpg

I'm modeling the Pikachu for velvete 8) since I told her I would take a pic of it roughly 500 years ago !

ZANE U ARE SUCH A CYOOTIE I DIE i wish I could like it TEN TIMES ;____; <3 aaaaaa PIKACHU!!!!

Last edited:

ZANE U ARE SUCH A CYOOTIE I DIE i wish I could like it TEN TIMES ;____; <3 aaaaaa PIKACHU!!!!

omggg look at you!!!!

g7WGoSm.gif

I'm slain, I'm rly deceased on the floor, and typing from the next dimension...

& thank you so much! (*/。\) haha pika is so popular, everyone who sees it wants it !

omggg look at you!!!!

g7WGoSm.gif

I'm slain, I'm rly deceased on the floor, and typing from the next dimension...

& thank you so much! (*/。\) haha pika is so popular, everyone who sees it wants it !

OMG ZANE NO STAPH STAPH STAPH ;_; I look ok lol ><

OFC BBY IT'S TRUE! DA COOTEST! <3 Hehe, I'm glad Pika is popular, I just wish I coulda got you something you REALLY wanted! :> Next birthday!

Smelly hippie in teh house. I hate how my hair always look like I get electrocuted with stuff but yeah enjoy... and I do wear head bands sometimes ;]

HE1InR5.png

Last edited:
Smelly hippie in teh house. I hate how my hair always look like I get electrocuted with stuff but yeah enjoy... and I do wear head bands sometimes ;]

HE1InR5.png

LOVING that headband! <3

HE1InR5.png

aww your hair is so fluffy <3 and that shirt looks sooooo soft! You def need a flower crown

Haven't posted on here in a while but I got my hair dyed yesterday so here we go!

IMG_4098.jpg

I know this gets posted a lot in here, but just a reminder:

No more fake pictures please. Many people struggle enough as it is to muster up the courage to post here so sharing random google images doesn't help. You may receive a warning/infraction if it continues.

Thanks

(also don't forget post quality rules still apply here)

Please only use this thread for its intended purpose of sharing actual photos of yourself!

Thanks

I've tiny feet so I got my shoes for 25 euro in the kids section lol
20246421_265979570570467_8160493672672772802_n.jpg

Z4ahVdI.jpg

cause i feel good + i think imma go to olive garden (where i haven't been for like a billion years)

i was wearing fuzzy snowman socks in the middle of the summer bc why not >:)

if9l-RrnREeyPxXyWssrvQ.png
also my face looks so chubby and round LOL....

Pshhh I wear fuzzy socks year round. They're omniseasonal if you ask me!

---

I went to an outdoor art festival this past week and wore my new kimono that I'm actually a little obsessed with.

zz7YBbY.jpg

gmoxLHB.jpg

I love your hair and glasses! Super cute :>

Pshhh I wear fuzzy socks year round. They're omniseasonal if you ask me!

---

I went to an outdoor art festival this past week and wore my new kimono that I'm actually a little obsessed with.

zz7YBbY.jpg

gmoxLHB.jpg

:O Oblivia is pretty, has super long hair AND awesome fashion sense?! SO JELLY <3

y'all look so nice aaaahhhh ;o

who knows when I'll post, I'm a hecking potato

Back