What Do You Look Like?

I posted a picture of myself a few years ago I think...I guess I can do one from this year :p

14102946_10207059085144163_8241615884814080370_o.jpg

Oh okay so I guess we're doing this...

Tfw you just finished finals at Carolina and you're finally home so you can just relax for a while:
IMG_0159.JPG

full disclosure I do not actively use the dog filter on snapchat not sure why I went with it here

Tfw when you realized you left your amiibo cards in the dorm room:
IMG_0158.JPG

I usually don't like pictures too much so I must really like you all to do this <3

Last edited:
Oh okay so I guess we're doing this...

Tfw you just finished finals at Carolina and you're finally home so you can just relax for a while:
View attachment 190607

full disclosure I do not actively use the dog filter on snapchat not sure why I went with it here

Tfw when you realized you left your amiibo cards in the dorm room:
View attachment 190608

I usually don't like pictures too much so I must really like you all to do this <3

Thank you for your sacrifice, I enjoyed seeing your face. :v

cat_1.jpg

i bet you all thought i was dead, but i haven't actually killed myself yet, so enjoy this picture i took with a sleepy kitty (which i also just made my avatar photo)

as y'all may know i was hella busy for the past month or two, for a lot of reasons, but i recently just finished my ballet studio's Nutcracker performance, and I thought I'd post a pic of my makeup! keep in mind i have a filter on, and my right eye on the picture has terribly applied false eyelashes thx

AND THE PICTURE MIGHT BE BIG

pWv9dL5.jpg

What do I look like... Small :p
I have blue eyes, which are probably my favourite thing about myself.
I have a small nose which I used to like, but now I don't like it so much.
My hair has been bleached blonde for about four years now, and I'm starting to grow it out. My hair is down to my shoulders and my mousy brown roots are about two inches long.
My teeth are a little wonky and my mouth turns downwards so it always looks like I'm frowning :(
I have my septum and my nostril pierced, and I used to have snakebites but I took those out a few months ago so there are still little marks.
I also used to have stretched ears but I'm sizing those down, they're almost back to normal now!
I am pretty pale, and I have loads and loads of freckles but because my skin is naturally greasy I get so many spots :(
I'm not particularly tall, or particularly small, I think I'm probably about average.
I do have small feet and hands though.
My waist is pretty tiny at the moment as I'm in the process of losing weight, which I kinda like!

Back