What Do You Look Like?

Ok first of all.............YOUR TEETH ARE PEFECT AND I AM BEYOND JEALOUS!!!! Secondly, youre so pretty and in such a refreshingly natural way. I love it. I LOVE THE FRICKIN WOLVES!!!! WTF how do I get some wolves?

I'M BLUSHING THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY ;_; I get really self conscious about my teeth cuz they're stained from coffee and still kinda crooked despite having had braces so this really made me feel better XD <3

The wolves I'm with are actually high content wolfdogs that are too wolfy to be adopted out, so they reside in a wolfdog scantuary called Howling Woods in southern new jersey! You get to visit their enclosure and pet them!

HOLY EYEBROWS BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE ARE SOME AMAZINGLY PERF BROWS!!!! beautitful.

:p thanks so much! I was blessed with the naturally thick eyebrows and I got them done over the summer and I've always kept their shape sine then, I've never used any eyebrow pencile/powder/gel... only a bit of clear gel here and then to make the hairs stay in place

IMG_0566.jpg

Back