What Do You Look Like?

Remember this face when the hip new astrophysicist appears in a lecture at a big Star Trek convention.View attachment 209839
Sorry I look like trash xDD

Excuse you you're the prettiest effing astrophysicist in training I've ever seen. You have a very cute face. ;)

I think its finally time you guys to get to see what I actually look like. (Nerve racking indeed)

View attachment 209820
I took this a while back. I have glasses... I don't feel like taking a picture ATM since I have too much acne and my hair is all messed up RIP.

Hey, you're cute! I was wondering what you looked like and now I know. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 209645

Pikachu is with me on the Ferris Wheel (sorry for sideways rotation).

Ayyy nice Pikachu my boi!

Remember this face when the hip new astrophysicist appears in a lecture at a big Star Trek convention.View attachment 209839

I actually like your looks. What do you think of mine?

It might just be the bangs/glasses combo, but you immediately made me think of Bernadette in The Big Bang Theory.

I didn’t take any apples with me to the fair. They don’t deserve to be on the rides.
Omg that's so sad xDDD

I actually like your looks. What do you think of mine?
Sorry I'm really bad at giving compliments and making people feel better but you look p cool :cool:

- - - Post Merge - - -

It might just be the bangs/glasses combo, but you immediately made me think of Bernadette in The Big Bang Theory.

You know I always imagined myself being on that show xD

grad.jpg

Me in the car.jpg I was in the car on the way to school lol (I'm 13) I would never willingly wear a green jumper, also the pink splodge was just me scribbling out my brother
Pretty red flower crown.jpg

Last edited:
Wow nice tattoo Tina :3

Thank you! It's one of three. :)

I was in the car on the way to school lol (I'm 13) I would never [B]willingly[/B] wear a green jumper, also the pink splodge was just me scribbling out my brother [/spoiler][/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Pfft. I think you are pretty. (:
I wear a lot of dark green so I actually like the colour! Does your hair curl like that naturally?

Last edited:
Back