• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Do You Look Like?

so I went to my cousin's first communion (which is some catholic thing) and the kids were playing the charlie charlie game so if I die because a bunch of 2nd graders summoned a demon just know i was fancy as hell

qB78eAt.png

JQiEyYY.png

ALSO SAME @ Oblivia with the fresh cut hair thing, i wish i could just stop cutting/trimming it altogether other than my fringe but i get split ends like mad

Last edited:
so I went to my cousin's first communion (which is some catholic thing) and the kids were playing the charlie charlie game so if I die because a bunch of 2nd graders summoned a demon just know i was fancy as hell

qB78eAt.png

JQiEyYY.png

ALSO SAME @ Oblivia with the fresh cut hair thing, i wish i could just stop cutting/trimming it altogether other than my fringe but i get split ends like mad

It's always a blessing to see this GODESSSSSS

qB78eAt.png

JQiEyYY.png

love your shirt where'd you get it ��

I normally don't take pictures of myself because I have terrible cameras, and also because I have the tendency of making some of the creepiest faces. But my most recent one (which happens to be also a decent one) was taken by a friend in the beautiful jungles of Mexico about a year ago (FYI, it's the jungle where they filmed one of the movies of "Schwarzenegger Predator").

puerto val.jpg

Last edited:
I normally don't take pictures of myself because I have terrible cameras, and also because I have the tendency of making some of the creepiest faces. But my most recent one (which happens to be also a decent one) was taken by a friend in the beautiful jungles of Mexico about a year ago (FYI, it's the jungle where they filmed one of the movies of "Schwarzenegger Predator").

View attachment 198021

Your body positioning and choice of clothes slightly reminds me of Old Man McGucket.

holy heck you pull off short hair so well. im jealous

Aw, thank you. It's kinda weird because I used to have really long hair.
IMG_8009.JPG

I think long hair is so cute, but I just feel more... myself with short hair. I bet you could pull it off too if you wanted :)

Aw, thank you. It's kinda weird because I used to have really long hair.
I think long hair is so cute, but I just feel more... myself with short hair. I bet you could pull it off too if you wanted :)

Hsnsn you look great with both
Gotta say that short looks best though ;,

I would love short hair like yours, but my mum said I looked like a boy (when I made it look it had been cut) LMAO
So nvm then ��

Back