• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Do You Look Like?

IXO1XTc.jpg

wow look at that
a grainy old selfie

ITS DRILL TIME

HewajRu.jpg

5wXpdc4.jpg
Me and my good friend Shakira. I know Halloween was about a month ago but that's the only good pic I have. And yes, it is one of those PUN shots. There is a PUN behind this picture.

Last edited:
5wXpdc4.jpg
Me and my good friend Shakira. I know Halloween was about a month ago but that's the only good pic I have. And yes, it is one of those PUN shots. There is a PUN behind this picture.

The way you hold your hammer reminds me of fix it Felix

TqVy32s.png

Some results of my Black Friday shopping. Also got a watch but I don't feel like getting all dressed up again.

I Don't like photos of myself, but make of it what you will, the photo below was taken back over the summer (hence the short hair) my hair now is alot longer and it needs cutting lol and I've lost weight since that pic

11401517_10152945598003461_2698684719541149082_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back