• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Do You Look Like?

eating oreos the right way

Last edited:
This is me doing carts in the cold at work.

SPOILER]

Last edited:
91054c0c-9385-4020-a79f-0f5a22d40785.jpg

Wow this picture is massive.
Anyway, this is me currently. Thinking of changing my hair?

Thank you! So I've seen and I can't afford to buy bleach? Would love some ombre blonde tips.
You have to lighten, and a good ombre tip is to not expect perfect at first. When you start lightening hair it takes a few steps before it gets the color you want. It also may be orange at first, depends how hard your hair is to strip and what level you use. So expect more than one session and to pay a lot if you want it done well.

This is me (/w\) *scurries away*
10603340_749081731815633_3474079065502964650_n.jpg
My god that picture is big xD

Last edited:
The boy to girl ratio in this thread is very off. We need more male love. Preferably attractive males. :cool:

The boy to girl ratio in this thread is very off. We need more male love. Preferably attractive males. :cool:

What if I were to do my hair and make-up to make myself look like an attractive male? Or does everything need to be there. ;/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you! So I've seen and I can't afford to buy bleach? Would love some ombre blonde tips.

I love the ombre hair look! Make sure you're careful when bleaching/dying your hair blonde though (or parts of it), since one of my friends tried a cheapo brand and it ended horribly.

In other words, make sure you do your research on the brand first. =P

This is me (/w\) *scurries away*
My god that picture is big xD

Wow you're really pretty!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love the ombre hair look! Make sure you're careful when bleaching/dying your hair blonde though (or parts of it), since one of my friends tried a cheapo brand and it ended horribly.

In other words, make sure you do your research on the brand first. =P

It's such a lovely look isn't it? I've dyed it ombre red before but that was just the tips and it was just for fun. I was really pleased with how it turned out though. I might get it done professionally, who knows?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You have to lighten, and a good ombre tip is to not expect perfect at first. When you start lightening hair it takes a few steps before it gets the color you want. It also may be orange at first, depends how hard your hair is to strip and what level you use. So expect more than one session and to pay a lot if you want it done well.

Yeah I dyed my tips red a while ago and I couldn't believe how much lighter my hair was; I was like O_O I'm BLONDE.

Hey.... :(

I'm the only one allowed hot look for hot boys here ok

Back