• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

LGBTQA - Discussion and support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ honestly kinda tru

gender is majorly messed up and i seriously believe the way that gender is in society today needs to jst go away and then we can get another view of it. but idk lmao.

So, today, I seen this:

peggy-vintage-1950s-style-dark-blue-floral-full-circle-skirt-p793-9095_zoom.jpg

Yep, a skirt. A floral one, which would go really well with a floral shirt I like to wear routinely throughout the nice weather we've been getting over here now, and I seen this randomly on the Internet, and a very unusual thought crossed my mind all of a sudden: "I'd like to wear that."

I've thought about cross-dressing for a long while, but now, as I grow up, I guess I just see more and more things like that that appeal to me, but then those thoughts go to the side and I remember, I'm a guy, and I'm surrounded by people who wouldn't let me go out with something like that.

Not really asking for any advice; just thought I'd share my little "thought" today. But isn't it a nice skirt?

Last edited:
it's a v nice skirt

another thiing
cross dressing isnt real bc clothes dont actually have a gender. ppl who judge others for qearing clothes they dont think fit them bc of their gender are sucky, but i understand if you dont want to wear a skirt because of those kinds of ppl.

But isn't it a nice skirt?

It is a really nice skirt, it looks like something my friend would wear. It really sucks that you want to wear the skirt but feel like you can't because of judgement and things, I bet it'd look great too. Hopefully one day people will be able to wear whatever they want, regardless of gender, without judgement.

too bad i cant wear this to pride tomorrow but

tumblr_inline_o9diwj0P5V1tzim7c_540.png

i am ****ing wearing this next year 100% to pride. need gay eli to match me, lgbt lvoe live fans in seattle pls apply for next yr. thx.

if it has rainbows it must be lgbt right

considering her matching card is this
350idolizedEli.jpg
and theyre both very affectionate to each other in the anime, to the point she literally calls her sexy and beautiful and says she doesnt know where she would be without her
and it came out this week during pride

yeah id consider it a nod to the lgbt community, but continue being a edgy ******* who doesnt know all their facts and jumps to the conclusion as you always do

considering her matching card is this
View attachment 176040
and theyre both very affectionate to each other in the anime, to the point she literally calls her sexy and beautiful and says she doesnt know where she would be without her
and it came out this week during pride

yeah id consider it a nod to the lgbt community, but continue being a edgy ******* who doesnt know all their facts and jumps to the conclusion as you always do

heyyy nerf your accusations

Boy howdy, sometimes I wish the whole system of gendered clothing would just, like, die.

So how's everybody doing?

Last edited:
I couldn't find this thread for ages. Thought that it had been deleted or something.

Lady Gaga has found The Cure to heterosexuality. Things are good.

Came out to a friend from school on Friday night which felt pretty good. We were out at a club and I'm fairly sure I brought it up between us lip syncing the entirety of Bohemian Rhapsody and having a drunken DMC about musical theatre so I guess it fit right in with the theme of the night :rolleyes:

guYS
I don't know if I'd just **** a girl or if I actually like girls LMFAO help me

You're still young, you'll figure it out. We can't tell you your own interests.

I'm adoptive trans because male bathroom are disgusting. So when I go out I use the females, and then when they like 'y u in here' i like 'o am transgender' they liek 'o'

Wow that sure is a post I wish I never saw ever 👀

im Really Sick of cishets can they stop being like That* plz and thx
*lol inb4 claims of cis- and heterophobia but i hate cishet "culture" or whatever tf to call it Every Time they mention gender i want to jump off a cliff lol. im Especially Sick of cishet girls and their gay bff things, how they think theyre being Great Allies when theyre just being weirdly in love w gay men but lesbians r Th Worst and obviously someone who doesnt 100% conform ti gender norms is gay bc What Tf Is Trans and gdosh i am so !!!! sick !! of !! yall !!!

I'm pansexual, in a hetero relationship, but I call myself gay like ALL the time. I use it like an umbrella term like queer and people don't understand, I just like the word gay better than the word queer. So I'm like "Omg I'm so gay!" and people are like, "Uhm, you have a boyfriend." and I just like -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back