• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

LGBTQA - Discussion and support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leer

Knight of Light
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Eh. Not really sure what to say besides the title. Keep it polite, keep it civil and safe for work.

We have an LGBTQA page now. This is awesome. It's the one thing ACC never could get away with. :D

I'm the G, by the way :p

Good luck keeping this thread civil, the past ones never lived for very long.

Ugh, that's a problem then here then?

Maybe 3 years ago, I wouldn't say it is now though. And if there really are any issues, we will take care of them.

I would say the f word but then Justin will get mad at me again and threaten to kill me :(

so I am le homo

Part of the reason I joined here was because of how obnoxious ACC was. e_e between freaking out about crossdressing possiblitids in new leaf and no actual discussion...

Anyway, i'm trans* and pan.

I'm adoptive trans because male bathroom are disgusting. So when I go out I use the females, and then when they like 'y u in here' i like 'o am transgender' they liek 'o'

Being in the military has had its pretty bad moments, being gay myself. The thinking in here is very close-minded, which has me at a stand-still in terms of meeting other LGB members of the military. We've only just started to become less discriminatory, with DADT being repealed a while back. The next step would be to recognize gay marriage, which is a big topic in the military high-brass ring at this moment.

Being in the military has had its pretty bad moments, being gay myself. The thinking in here is very close-minded, which has me at a stand-still in terms of meeting other LGB members of the military. We've only just started to become less discriminatory, with DADT being repealed a while back. The next step would be to recognize gay marriage, which is a big topic in the military high-brass ring at this moment.

You're gay? I never knew.

I'm a bisexual guy which according to most is an imaginary creature. Resident unicorn over here.

You're gay? I never knew.

I'm a bisexual guy which according to most is an imaginary creature. Resident unicorn over here.

My mother is an idiot who believes you don't exist. Congratulations, dear unicorn :D

But yeah, the court cases for DOMA and Proposition 8 seem to be going along quite nicely.

man am I like
the only straight guy here or what

edit: well, we are on an animal crossing forum

You may be one of the few straight guys in the thread... about being glbt.... so yeah
edit: forgot the q and the a... too many letters I was tempted to do something like glbtqasdfjkklsajngoihgweao, there really should be a better word made

Well, I'm a Christian. And I don't see why people hate on LGBT people. It's their life, let them live it. I'm for equal rights for everyone, even though I'm straight myself. And literally, my thought process changed thanks to TBT. So whee!

Sexuality seems to be a sensitive issue, but I don't really know much about it. I think it's important to make everyone feel welcome and accepted, though. :)

You may be one of the few straight guys in the thread... about being glbt.... so yeah
edit: forgot the q and the a... too many letters I was tempted to do something like glbtqasdfjkklsajngoihgweao, there really should be a better word made
How about... People?

It's weird. I live in one of the most conservative States in the US. Due to being in music and theater, many of the people I associated with were Mormon, Jehovah, and Christian. This is a place where we weren't allowed to learn about sex ed at the risk of being sued.

And yet when I came out of the closet as a lesbian, the only people that gave me grief about it were kids who hadn't been to church once in their life. Hell, my first girlfriend was a mormon and she still partially considers herself one, though she no longer practices.

Then again, there's only four lesbians in my whole 70,000+ population town, so maybe I'm seen as a commodity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back